There’s no doubt that e-learning or online learning has changed the face of education! We think it is a great way to get more people qualified and accredited. Here are the main reason e-learning is such a booming subject.
- It is a quick way for students to learn, scalable to different organisations
- All learners have access to the same materials, and subjects can be covered thoroughly
- There is a high knowledge retention rate among e-learners – you can go back over topics if need be
- Save time and money! There’s no travel costs and expensive tutors to pay for
- It’s possible to track leaning activities, ideal for monitoring your progress on a given topic
- Reduce your carbon footprint! Online learning and testing cuts down on paper use which means less waste overall
- It’s flexible! Online learning allows people who might not be able to get to face to face courses a chance to partake. It also means you can work at your own pace, since there aren’t other people in a class to worry about